SanaExpert Figure Active, 120 capsules
SanaExpert Figure Active, Saturation Capsules, 120 Pieces
Lose weight without starvation! Against the cravings and for a pleasant feeling of satiety in your diet. Your popular companion on the way to the desired weight - known from the TV.
SanaExpert Figure Active Saturation Capsules with the purely herbal active ingredient Glucomannan differ from many other weight loss preparations and can assist you in weight loss and weight stabilization. The main component of these saturation capsules obtained from the Konjak plant swells in combination with water to a multiple of its volume. In this way, a pleasant feeling of satiety is already set up before meals.
- The natural extract glucomannan from the Konjak plant naturally has a particularly high swelling capacity and swells in combination with water to a multiple of its volume.
- Natural capsule shells without animal components.
- Can provide support for weight loss and weight stabilization as part of a calorie-reduced diet.
- Good tolerability and long saturation.
- Practical can - ideal for on the go.
- Ingredients 100% of natural origin.
- Manufactured and controlled exclusively in Germany.
How SanaExpert Figure Active works:
SanaExpert Figure Active Saturation Capsules with the natural active ingredient Glucomannan are used for the supportive treatment of obesity and weight control as part of a calorie-reduced diet. The natural source glucomannan from the Konjak plant swells in combination with water and can increase your feeling of satiety and energy metabolism. It is a dietary product available in pharmacies and is manufactured to the highest standards exclusively in Germany for the treatment of obesity and weight control. 3000mg of glucomannan per recommended daily intake.
Please make sure that you can only achieve success with a diet with SanaExpert Figure Active within the framework of a low-calorie diet. Other foods must also be part of the diet plan. Ensure a sufficient supply of fluids.
According to the law, Glucomannan is obliged to indicate that there is a risk of suffocation in persons with difficulty swallowing and/or insufficient fluid intake!