SanaExpert figure active, 120 capsules
SanaExpert figure active, saturation capsules, 120 pieces
Lose weight without hunger! Against the cravings and for a pleasant feeling of satiety with your diet. Your favorite companion on the way to your desired weight - known from TV.
SanaExpert Figure Active saturation capsules with the purely herbal active ingredient Glucomannan differ from many other slimming products and can support you in weight loss and weight stabilization. The main constituent of these saturation capsules, obtained from the konjac plant, swells in combination with water to a multiple of its volume. In this way, a pleasant feeling of satiety sets in before meals.
- The natural extract glucomannan from the konjac plant naturally has a particularly high swelling capacity and swells in conjunction with water to a multiple of its volume.
- Natural capsule shells without animal components.
- Can provide weight loss and stabilization support as part of a reduced calorie diet.
- Good tolerance and long satiety.
- Practical box - also ideal for on the go.
- Ingredients 100% natural origin.
- Manufactured and checked exclusively in Germany.
How SanaExpert Figure Active works:
SanaExpert Figure Active Saturation Capsules with the natural active ingredient glucomannan are used to support the treatment of obesity and to control weight as part of a reduced-calorie diet. The natural swelling agent glucomannan from the konjac plant swells in connection with water and can increase your feeling of satiety and your energy metabolism. It is a dietary product available in pharmacies and is manufactured to the highest standards exclusively in Germany for the treatment of overweight and for weight control. 3000mg glucomannan per recommended daily intake.
Please make sure that you can only achieve success with a diet with SanaExpert Figure Active as part of a low-calorie diet. Other foods must also be part of the nutritional plan. Make sure you have adequate hydration.
According to the law, Glucomannan is obliged to indicate that there is a risk of suffocation in people with difficulty swallowing and / or inadequate hydration!